• All outside food & drinks
• Chairbacks with armrests
• Coolers/Ice chests/Containers
• Illegal Substances
• Backpacks and bags larger than 1'x1'x1'
• Signs on poles
• Artificial noisemakers
• Laser pointers
• Firearms and other weapons
• Cameras with a lens greater than 4"
• Laptop computers
• Use of any tobacco products
• Anything deemed unsafe by police or event staff
• Tickets are non-refundable or transferable
• The sale or attempt to sell tickets of any value by non-official representatives is strictly prohibited on William and Mary property.
• As a condition for admission, all patrons understand and agree to reasonable inspection of their person and possessions by representatives of the institution.
• Patrons engaging in disorderly conduct or interfering with the activity or refusing inspection or to dispose of prohibited items will be denied attendance. The foregoing is without prejudice to any other right or remedy to the institution.